GoPro The Frame
The Frame 2.0 mount is the smallest, lightest way to mount your HERO camera.
Compatibility: HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO3+, HERO3.
Product #: ANDFR-302
The Frame is the smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro, and enables ultra-compact, low-profile mounting. The open design delivers optimal audio capture during low-speed activities, plus access to the camera's microSD, Micro HDMI and USB ports for easy data offload, live-feed video and charging. An extendable support arm allows you to conveniently attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac (sold separately), and holds the BacPac securely in place while shooting. The integrated latch makes removing your GoPro from The Frame quick and easy. Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from scratches, dirt and debris.
- Smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro
- Minimalist design for compact, low-profile mounting
- Enables optimal audio capture during low-speed activities
- Allows full-time access to all camera ports for convenient data offload, live-feed video and charging
- Integrated latch makes removing the camera quick and easy
- Extendable support arm allows you to easily attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac (sold separately)
- Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from dirt, dust and scratches
-  The Frame
-  Protective Lens
-  HERO Port Cover
-  Quick Release Buckle
-  Thumb Screw
Note: The Frame does not provide waterproof protection for your camera, and is not intended for use in extreme conditions.